Orlando

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 48 - Ocoee

HELLO. I HOPE YA HAD A GREAT WEEK!

Quick Shout out πŸ—£ to Rachel Clark! She leaves to the MTC this week and I wish her all the luck in the world on her mission! She has been such an AMAZING example to me, on and off the mission. . . So. . . Go Rachel!

Sooooooooo. . . This week has been. . . Long. . . And boring. . . So there's not too much to say. We had temple service which was purdy great. Afterwards we went to the only LDS bookstore in Florida. . . I think it's the only one. . . But the best part about this store is that they sell Utah Truffles. Soooo. . I bought one for my companion and I. . Such a historic event is definitely selfie worthy. So. . . You can see that selfie down below.

My bike computer got soaked in water. . So. . I can't track my miles now. . . πŸ™

Zone conference was this week. . . Yep that's all I want to talk about that. . . 
Hahahahaha jk. I actually ran into Sister Grover. Sister Grover came out the same time as me and we knew each other back in Kansas. Which was like 10 years ago. Hahaha. Sooooo. . . It was really nice to bump into her again. Selfie down below. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Thank you for your prayers for Mary. She is suuuuuuuuuuch a solid investigator. We gave her a Book of Mormon on tape and she's read/listened to 7 chapters in just 3 days! She's so excited about the gospel and when we sat down with her she said that she loves the Book of Mormon and that she knows it's true. I was blasted with the Holy Ghost. I felt like I'm actually making a difference out here in Florida. A felling I hadn't felt in months. She then went on to say that she read all the pamphlets that we've givin her. And she is excited for her baptism on June 25. If you could keep Mary in your prayers throughout this week. That would mean so much to me. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. for all of your prayers, letters,  and emails! They really root me on and I appreciate all that you do! I hope you have a great week! 


—Elder Coley
Alma 29:8

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 577πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Frog counter: 10🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΎπŸ”πŸŒ‹CATAN standings 7-8⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 833+ miles 🚲🚲🚲

 Utah Truffles
 Zone Conference
Sister Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment