Orlando

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 45 - Conway & Ocoee

Hello! Soooooooo. . .  This week has been exciting.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! To all you mothers out there. 

I loooooove Mother's Day! It's my new favorite holiday! I've never been so excited for Mother's Day in my life! It was sooooo awesome talking to my mom, and the rest of my family. I love Skype! It's so weird whenever I Skype or email on Mondays it just reminds me of my past life. It feels like I'm living two live's. And Tuesday thru Sunday it's all about Florida, investigators, and church. But on Monday, it's just a constant reminder of my life in Utah. Which is a healthy mix of staying focused on the mission but staying excited for home. Pictures are below. 

Cinco de mayo was this week. . . I was on exchanges and we got these huge hats. 

This last week in Conway has been slooooooooow. We're really not workin with anyone solid. Sooo we've been going around to members and we're trying to get them on board about missionary work. We're starting a family mission plan with these people. Missionary work FOR THE WIN. 

I'm getting transferred! I'm going to Ocoee north. . . Sooooo that's exciting! I've already served there before. And I'll know a lot of the members and gators that were workin with. The only bad part about goin back to Ocoee is that the apartment is full of cockroaches. Hooray!

Spiritual moment of the week: probably Mother's Day. I was able to bare my testimony. It was soooo cool. The spirit just took over and lead me to know what to say. I really enjoy that moment in a lesson or just talking to someone and the spirit takes over and you really don't even know what your speaking until the words just dribble out. It's such a neat feeling. I love the spirit. And I can't wait to take on ocoee again. 

Love you guys and I'll talk to ya soon. 

—Elder Coley
Alma 29:8


Sent from my iPad

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 543πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Frog counter: 9🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΎπŸ”πŸŒ‹CATAN standings 7-8⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 768miles 🚲🚲🚲




No comments:

Post a Comment