Orlando

Friday, May 6, 2016

Week 44 - Conway

Well. . . This weeks been eventful! 

#ChalkChrist
#StakeConfrence
#CarCrash
#PlanofSalvationfortheWIN
#HitMy10MonthMark


It's been wild we started off the the week chalking up a the sidewalk! It was legit! There is the suuuuper talented artist elder in the ward that I serve in. So we all decided to go to a park and to chalk it up. It was AMAZING! And it came out looking sooooo SICK! Elder Belnap did the face and my companion and I pretty much shaded in everything else. . . . The only bad thing is that. . In rains in Florida. Soooo. . 4 hours later it was washed away. 

Our stake conference was this week. It was great and quite spiritually enlightening. 

Sooooooo. . . We got into a car crash. My companion was driving and we were taking a right turn on red. We inched up and saw a car crusin' up so we slammed on the breaks and the guy behind didn't stop in time so we got rear ended. After that it was a 2 hour long process waiting on the police to show up to fill out a report because it is the churches car. I felt bad for the guy who hit us because he was just a 19 year old dude heading over to a friends house. I could really relate to him and I didn't want him to get punished just because of a dent in the back of the car. When the police showed up he still issued a $120 citation to the guy which really ruined the guys day and mine. So. . . I think I'm gonna make him cookies. 

Spiritual part of the week! We're teaching our awesome investigations. And we're teaching them the plan of salvation. As my companion and I were planning for the lesson he expressed to me how much he didn't enjoy teaching the plan of salvation. Because it can get really sloppy and confusing if you don't teach simply. Sooooo. . I was reading in a missionary teaching tools book and it explained a sweet way to teach the PoS. It's a little story about how we grew up with our family. But in order to progress further we needed to go to school. In school we experience joy, frustration and we help the other students study too. Through out school we take a lot of test that help us grow. Then it just goes from there. It talks about the different roads we take to make it back home. And at the end it all relates back to the plan of salvation. I'll send a picture of all the teaching aids next week. But it was sweet to teach. And I feel like our gators really understand the Plan of salvation!

Anyways shout out to Kaela Coverston it's her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Thank you guys for all the love and support you give me as always. You truly do lift me back up each week. I can't wait for Mother's Day! And I'll talk to yo guys later! 

—Elder Coley
Alma 29:8

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 533πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Frog counter: 8🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΎπŸ”πŸŒ‹CATAN standings 7-8⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 753miles 🚲🚲🚲




 Dent in the car
Banana pancakes we made in honor or Jack Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment