Orlando

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 47 - Ocoee

HELLO TO THE MASSES! Hahahaha . . . Or just mom! 

This week this week has been cool dawg! 

We kicked off the week with some killer temple service! It's like the best part of the week! We go over to the Orlando temple and pull weeds or plant flowers or whatever they tell us! It was grand! 

The week it rained. . . And it rained bad!!! I was dripping wet just completely soaked. We biked in the two worst days of the week! It looked like we rode staight into a swimming pool. I was soaking wet! Then since Florida likes to be a jerk about things it decide just to rain enough to get you soaking wet then the sun comes out and makes things CRAZY HOT. and CRAZY HUMID. it felt like I was in a sauna with a shirt and tie on. . . I'm not excited for the summer. 
Just to getcha an idea of what went down on this past week. When I removed my foot from my Shoe it made a suction cup noise. Then I put my shoes out on the balcony to dry. I come back a few days later and the're CRAZY wet with MOLD growin on (and in) them! Ew ! Haha. It was discussing so then my companion an I got creative and scrubbed the mold of then we rigged up a shoe Chandelier! It's pretty dope and it got my shoes dry and crusty. . . So I polished them now and there good as new. . Kinda. 

Spiritual moment of the week! 

Our teaching pool is about as shallow as Laman and Lemuel. So we have been praying like nobody's business for a new investigator to progress all the way to baptism! So. . Half way threw the week That prayer was answered and we received a bible referral. Usually bible referrals are one of my least favorite things to do because it's usually some angry guy that answers the door wondering why they sent too missionary's to deliver a free bible instead of just mailing it. But this time was different. We went to this lady's room which was in a rehabilitation/hospice place. And we delivered a bible. She was sooooo excited we came. We then talked to her about the restoration and the Book of Mormon. She was so excited about the Book of Mormon. Later that week we came back with a member and taught the plan of salvation and we dipped into the gospel of Jesus Christ and talked about baptism and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. I asked "wouldn't it be awesome to have the holy ghost with you all day every day?" She said "of course. "Well if you are baptized with the proper priesthood authority, you can receive the gift of the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost! I then invited her to be baptized and she excepted. . . That was the first time that I personally had asked someone and accepted the invitation to be baptized on my mission. It felt so amazing to invite someone to wash way their sins and make a covenant with God to always follow him. It was such a neat experience. Pray for Mary!

Well we got some pictures down below! Go check those bad boys out! There's some old pics from Conway down there too! 

Thank you guys soooooooooooo much for all you do to help me and support while I've been out the letters, emails, and packages really do mean the world to me! I hope you all have a marvelous week! 

—Elder Coley
Alma 29:8

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 570πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Frog counter: 9🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΎπŸ”πŸŒ‹CATAN standings 7-8⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 833miles 🚲🚲🚲

Gotta take a selfie when you are out biking in OBT

Shoe Chandelier
Conway Homies




No comments:

Post a Comment