Orlando

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 52 - Ocoee

ALRIGHT FRIENDS. LETS DIVE IN.

So this week was transfers. Elder Jennings is out and Elder Leishman is in. And he is DOPE. We get along so well. He's a marine. And just a cool guy all around so I'm really looking forward to this upcoming transfer. To be completely honest I'm a little scared. Why would they send a marine to the ghetto with me. Hopefully nothing goes down. Hahaha.

Soooooo. . . This week has been great. To kick it all off I burnt a shirt with some TRUE HOMIES. It was great. I hit my year mark this week which is crazy! It's already been a year. Wow. I'm not gonna say that is been a fast 12 months. But I am excited and happy that I've made it this far. It's been great serving here in Orlando Florida and I've really enjoyed my experiences here. 

Speaking of experiences. This past weekend we must of biked 20+ miles in 101 degree heat. With the humidity cranked up on high. Like. It was horrible. I feel bad for making fun on Utah in the winter because I'm really paying for it now. It's hot. And I cannot pound down enough water down. I'm buying a camelback soon. Yeah. Because staying hydrated is kinda important. I feel sooooo bad for my companion. He has a bad back and we've been going to all types of doctors this past week but they can't figure out what's wrong sooo. . For now he's slaving away on his bike in hot/ humid weather. 

One of the doctors we've seen is a chiropractor. I love chiropractors. I want to be one now. I asked him if he would give me an adjustment and now I feel like a new man. I'm so glad we're going back on Tuesday. 

I went to this AWESOME burger place. And they had fry sauce. It's the first time in a year I've had fry sauce! Definitely picture worthy. It's down below! 

OHH! Missionary work . . . Ohhh yeah. That's been good too! 

Mary's progressing to her date on the ninth. And is doing ok. . ish. She recently had a death in the family and she's gonna be out of town for a few days. So pray for her so she can be back for her baptismal interview on Wednesday. 

We picked up another new investigator this week and he's suuuuuuper solid. I'm sooooo excited for him! Here listen to this Miracle! So we're biking on Saturday in the crazy heat and we pass a trailer park that is usually gated up. I glance over to see if the gate is open, and it is. So I slam on my brakes and start to go inside. I look to see if there is any less actives in this place and there is one. We knock on this door and out comes this former investigator that I've never heard of. He said that he was taking the discussions with the missionaries for over a year and came to church pretty consistently. We asked him why he wasn't baptized and he said that he loves wine. But he was now serious about giving up alcohol in order to follow Christ. His name is Kenson. So pray for him as well. It's amazing how Heavenly Father leads us to those who are prepared. 

Anyways! It's been great! I hope everything going good for you guys back home. I'm so greatful for all of your prayers and for the support you always give me. I truly! Truly! Appreciate it! Thank you guys. I love you! Have a great week! 

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 625πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Frog counter: 10🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΎπŸ”πŸŒ‹CATAN standings 7-8⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 833 +miles 🚲🚲🚲

Service Work
Burning a shirt for the 1 year mark
Fry Sauce found
Payson Utah Temple
New companion Elder Leishman

No comments:

Post a Comment