Orlando

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Week 50 - Ocoee

Hello! 

Soooooooooo. . . This week. . This weeks been. Idk. .  Kinda a roller coaster. A rollercoaster that I don't like! It's been a VERY. Slow week then Fast. Then slow. Yeah. . It's been weird!

We were biking this week and all of the lil bugs decided to come out and say hello! Yeah. . I hate these little fruit flies. They are almost as bad as our cockroaches at home. It makes me cringe. Pics below.

Ummmmm. . . I really donno what I want to talk about this week. . My bike hates me. . But that's no surprise. My rear differential was givin me issues so a member helped us out and drove us to a bike shop and they slapped on a new rear cog-sprocket column. And I bought REAL. all metal pedals. That would be my BIGGEST. missionary prep tip. Buy All Metal Pedals! He gave me a rockin price for replacing both. . Soooo I'm happy and I can actually bike in peace! And my bike chain isn't screamin at me all day long! 

Mary, our most solid gator, fell off the face of the earth for a week! We found out that she went to the hospital and she didn't ask for our approval! Sad. . . Hahahaha jk. But he were able to visit her twice in the hospital! I love hospitals! They remind me of home and e pink shoppe! Only a few people understand that comment. . . But whatever we're movin on! In the hospital we were able to talk to Mary and explain to her that there is opposition in all things. And that sometimes we have to experience the bad before we can appreciate the good. We also said that these experiences are four our good and that they will strengthen her. We had to set bake her baptismal date til July 9 but I'm not complain. It just gives us more time to completely cover each gospel topic. Soooo. . Pray for Mary!

Also pray for Orlando. The shooting that went down on Sunday hasn't affected me I'm perfectly fine. But the night club that it happened in was 10 miles away from my house. . So. . .  Freaky. But it has affected a lot of families here. So if you could please pray for them that would be most appreciated. I don't really care what their sexual attraction was, but what matters is that they are loved children of our Heavenly Father and they need our prayers. 

Anyways. I've been all over the place. . . But thank you soooooooooo much for the emails, letters and all that pizazz, (Ohh. That's a new one) and I'll talk to ya next week!

—Elder Coley
Alma 29:8

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 602πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Frog counter: 10🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΎπŸ”πŸŒ‹CATAN standings 7-8⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 833 +miles 🚲🚲🚲



No comments:

Post a Comment