Orlando

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 51 - Ocoee

HELLO. HELLO. HELLO.

Happy Father's Day! 

This week was Fun! We had temple service and it was pretty dope! It was a lot of fun and we took some sweeeeet pics. It was great. I never thought I'd have so much fun tearing up weeds and spreading mulch. #LivinTheHighLife You'll have to look at them there pretty sweet. Also below, a missionary that is dying soon, (going home tomorrow) we made him a meme. I love it so much. 

Some Elders in our district had a baptism this past week and we were able to get an investigator to go to it. So that was pretty sweet. I hadn't seen a convert baptism since October. So it was great to see success for those Elders. 

I love kids. They are the best thing ever. I'm totally convinced that I'm just gonna be a primary teacher/ scoutmaster til I die. I'm hangin out with my lil homie "Mr. T" he's down below. We took some sick selfies. 

  TRANSFERS. So it's transfer week. I'm stayin in Ocoee. And my companion Elder Jennings is headin out. Sooo yep. . I'm excited for the new opportunities and all dat good stuff. 

FATHERS DAY. . was weird. Haha. Because a year ago on fathers day I gave my farewell talk with Jacob West. I still remember balling my eyes out while the primary kids were singing the Army of Helaman, I remember glancing at Jacob and seeing that he was tearing up to and we just started to laugh. Such great memories! Also yesterday we sang Families can be together forever. When it came to the part "I always want to be with my own family" I kinda chuckled and said to my self, "ha, yeah that's me. I wish I could be with my family."but that phrase made me take a step back and ponder the true reason why I'm out here. To leave my family for two years in order to invite others family's to be sealed together for eternity. It really gave me a new perspective of why I'm here. Although I do miss my family... But, mostly Kevin. 

Spiritual moment of da week: 
We met with Mary a few times this week. It was awesome. I love teaching her. It's a wonderful experience. The spirit truly guides our lessons. It's the neatest experience going into a lesson knowing what points you want to touch on but you just kinda dive into it with faith knowing that this is Gods work and that everything is gonna turn out just fine. And if it doesn't then that person isn't prepared for the restored gospel yet. That luckily isn't the case with Mary. She's awesome she came to church yesterday and she's been reading the Book of Mormon. She has a solid testimony that she can build her conversion off of. Seeing her get excited gets me excited. Keep praying for her. Both her and I appreciate the prayers for her. Her baptismal date is July 9. 

Sooooo. . Yep! I love you guys and I truely do appreciate everything you do for me. The emails. The letters everything. You guys are the best! 


—Elder Coley
Alma 29:8

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 621πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Frog counter: 10🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΎπŸ”πŸŒ‹CATAN standings 7-8⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 833 +miles 🚲🚲







No comments:

Post a Comment