Orlando

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Week 12 - Belleview

FIRST LISTEN TO THIS WEEKS RECORDINGS!⤵️⤵️
https://familysearch.org/photos/audio/19306528


If you can't hear the the recordings please email me.
If it shoots you off to familysearch.org to hear it then... Good. That's where I download it so that's where you're supposed to be sent to.

I concurred the battle of the cookies!!!! If you've been reading my emails a few emails back I had some trouble cooking the cookies in the oven that we have. But this past week, I did it. I conquered the cookies. And I brought them to district meeting and everybody like them.

Down below there is a man with a sweet hat, I love it very much. I'm quite jealous of it.

Sooooo... The Mormon message of the week is called: "you never know". It's about a single mom who has big plans to meet with her cousin but to many things pop up and get in her way. I highly recommend to watch it if you are down. Or if you feel like your a failure at times. Watch this one if you feel like the world is against you. If you feel overwhelmed at school and you feel like your not accomplishing enough. Watch it. It really stuck me this past week. We shared this to a member. But I knew that it was more for me. The spirit was so.. Strong and I could feel it touch my heart. It was an answer to my prayers. It made me feel like I have made an impact on this ward. And that I am doing my job to the best of my abilities. If you ever feel down make sure to watch this video and it will comfort you. 

Again thank you for all your many prayers and emails. I read each one and I am grateful to know how loved I am. Thanks for being great cheerleaders! Hahaha I hope you all have a great week. 

That Mormon message that will comfort you when you feel like your nothing:

love,
—Elder Coley
Alma 2: 28

Mark 9: 23
Alma 1: 31
2 Nephi 33: 10
2 Nephi 31: 19
Ether 12: 24

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 125πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²



No comments:

Post a Comment