Orlando

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 11 - Belleview

WHAT AN AUDIO RECORDING!!!!!!!!!!
Yes you heard correct an audio recording. I recorded a little bit of the email today GO LISTEN TO IT BRO!! I mean if you got the time it's 11 minutes long so go listen to it and tell me if you like them!!! Or if you don't. Haha 
(I can't figure out how to add an audio recording to blogger. If you want to hear it, email me and I will send it to you. -Stacy Coley)

BOB ROSS. yes I got to see bob Ross for like 10 sec. The other day. Haha it was nice. There's those non active recent convert that we see and he loves art and painting. So when we knocked on the door bob Ross was on and i was happy. So happy that I had to take a picture of it. #happylittletrees 

Chili. . .
So.....if you know me. Like really know me. Like the way my immediate family knows me. Then you know how much I don't like chili. I think that it smells bad I think that it tastes bad and it looks even worse. It makes me want to gag. Well........ With that being said I have had chili 4 times on my mission already. And I can tell you what. Chili.... If done correctly can be really really good. First off I'm in the south sooooo... Yea it's gotta be good. Next, here they believe that chili should not be a soup. And I agree with them. It should be thick and chunky. With meat and beans. Not soupy watery stuff. So I learned something about myself. I can handle chili. If it is done correctly. So yeah. I bet you weren't expecting a rant on chili today. Hahaha

This weeks awesome video is "rescued by Christ" I just feel like i needed to share this one. Maybe someone really needed to hear it. It's about my good friend George and his lil. Owl named Arthur. He's pretty awesome. So go check it out it super inspirational and just a good time all around. πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜„

I hope that you had an excellent week like I did. And hopefully you enjoyed the voice recording. Hopefully it brought a smile to your face. Hahaha I might be doing more of those in the future. Anyways I'm glad that you read/ listened to this whole thing. Thanks for being an awesome friend. I am absolutely grateful for all your many emails and letters. They really do help. Thank you. 

That awesome Mormon message about George's little owl named Arthur!!!!!:

Love,
—Elder Coley
D&C 50: 41

D&C 42: 14
D&C 44: 2
Moroni 10: 20
Moroni 8: 26
D&C 121: 26

πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 115πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²



No comments:

Post a Comment