Orlando

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Week 23 - Ocoee

Elder Coley Email Dec. 7 ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
https://familysearch.org/photos/audio/21088098

So.... This is my awesome festive desk ⤵️  it's awesome I love the lights! I really gets me in the mode to write Christmas letters. If you want one email me back! I love Ocoee. I also did temple service this week. I RAKED SO MANY LEAVES! We went behind the hedges and raked all of the leaves that were recently trimmed off the bush. I went to town on those leaves. And the results of raking so much foliage is two huge blisters on the inside of my thumbs. The pain! Hahahaha but it was worth it because I was doing service on the temple grounds. We do service tomorrow morning too. So I'm excited to do that too! 

Well it's time to go. So I'll talk to you later. Go share #asaviorisborn I know that you won't regret sharing the gospel with others. I'm so grateful for this opportunity I have to share the gospel. I love this time of year because people are more selfless and the care about others more. People also seem to remember to Jesus Christ more too. I hope that we can all remember our savior during this Christmas season. And even after the holidays. I'm so grateful for all the support and love that I've gotten from you. I'm so grateful for so many supportive friends and family. I love you all. 

PS. Mom get ready for Skype. I can't wait for the 25th! 

Love,
—Elder Coley
James 3: 16

#ASaviorIsBorn

SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!  ➡️ https://www.mormon.org/christmas
🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲Lizard counter: 327🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲
🌲🐑🌾🌋CATAN standings 2-6  I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 108 miles 🚲🚲🚲





No comments:

Post a Comment