Orlando

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Week 14 - Belleview


Bennie!!!!!!
There's this man named Bennie. He's 88 years old and his wife passed away about a month ago. I love him so much. He is a recent convert of about a year now and he loves the missionaries. And he loves the church. He feeds us once a week and I love him dearly. This past weekend I had the privilege of watching conference with Bennie. He was so much fun to sit next to you while we watch general conference. It was hilarious. On the Saturday afternoon conference (the one where all the little kids sang) he was most lively. His favorite part of conference was watching the little kids sing. He would comment saying " oh wow, aren't they just precious!" Or " that's so cute!" He could really feel the spirit as they sang. Bennie loves it when we sing. He really liked it when the choir sang the song "there is sunshine in my soul today" as I was watching them sing, I looked over and saw him singing along with the Mormon tabernacle choir. It touched my heart as I saw the spirit of song touch his heart. That is a experience that I won't forget any time soon. I love Bennie. And although it doesn't look like he has a whole lot of time left on this earth. I'm glad to say that he is my best friend out here in Florida. 

Sorry this email hast to be short we have to shake more hands and kiss more baby's. Hahahaha no but we need to say goodbye to some more members before the day is over sooo... I love you guys thanks for being such great examples to me. I love all your many emails and letters. Thanks for all the support. I love you guys. Now go read a conference talk. 


Uchtdorfs talk that I just absolutely love:

Go check it out 


Love,
—Elder Coley
2 Nephi 9: 52

Alma 58:10–11
Ether 12:4, 32
Moroni 7:40–48
D&C 59:23
D&C 138:14

๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฒLizard counter: 150๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฒ

No comments:

Post a Comment