Orlando

Friday, October 23, 2015

Week 16 - Belleview

Check out the voice recording bro!⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
https://familysearch.org/photos/audio/19965268

Ponderizeing scripture of the week: D&C 19:23 learn of me and walk in the meekness off the spirit.  And you shall have peace. What's your ponderizeing scripture?!? I love ponderizeing it's the best. If you haven't started yet then start now!!!

My best friend Matt is down below. I love that guy and his awesome taco cat shirt. :):):)

The awesome video of the week is from Elder Christofferson. He talks about the restoration. There is such power behind Joseph smiths words when you recite the first vision to others I always feel the spirit when ever I hear it. 

This week has been great. I love all your support. Thank you for all your many emails and letters. They make my day you don't realize how much you really do. I love you guys I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'm grateful for such loving friends and family. 


—Elder Coley
Ether 12: 4


🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲Lizard counter: 168🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲


No comments:

Post a Comment