Orlando

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Week 30 - Conway

Elder Coley email Jan. 25⤵️ down below⤵️
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
HERE

So this week was weird... Non denominational churches are crazy, and it's been crazy cold. It's awesome. I've been out for 7 months. I'm still not used to a companion. You think that I would be used to this guy that sits by me everyday. But I'm not. I hate it when we are shopping. Because I love to run up and down the isle when I shop. I'll jump around a lot. And my companion follows me around no mater what. So I tell him to wait at the end of the isle but. Yeah. We're still working with that. Anyways. I learned that whenever I am crazy stressed out or when nothing happened that day I make cookies. Which is not a healthy habit. I've made like 3 batches of cookies this past week. It's been a pretty rough week. And I'm not to excited for this week either. But. Ya gotta do what you gotta do. :) at least we have interviews and a sweet service project this week. There ya go. There's some positiveness. Yeah I've been working on trying to stay positive... Anyways. I gotta go. Ya know people to find. And homies to baptize. :) I hope you all have a marvelous week and that everything is going great. I'm very grateful for all of the support and love. Your emails really do a lot to motivate me. I love you guys!


—Elder Coley
Jeremiah 16:15-16

🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲Lizard counter: 410🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲
🌲🐑🌾🏔🌋CATAN standings 4-7 ⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 319miles 🚲🚲🚲

No comments:

Post a Comment