Orlando

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Week 27 - Conway

Elder Coley email Jan. 4⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
https://familysearch.org/photos/audio/21626456
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

You get pictures galore this week! Man have fun going threw those. I've been out for six months now! So I burned a tie. It was a marvelous experience! I love my new home here in Conway. And my companions Elder Goff and Elder Gale. It's AWESOME, 

Down low I'm including an awesome Mormon message that talks all about New Years and how our hearts need to be set on improving for the future! Check it out if you got some time!  Even if you don't have time... Check it out. It's great and you'll love life like at least 3 times more than you did before! That's a guarantee! Do it. 

Anyways I love you all very much have a marvelous week. I'm so grateful for such a great support group! You guys are the bomb diggidy!


—Elder Coley
2 Nephi 31: 20

That AWESOME Mormon message GUARANTEED to make your life three times better!

🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲Lizard counter: 394🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲
🌲🐑🌾🏔🌋CATAN standings 4-7 ⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 284miles 🚲🚲🚲


 6 month tie burning

 Elder Goff & Julian
 Elder Cortez going home
 Conway District
 Julian
 Elders Gale & Goff
 Solider Juan
 Jay who was baptize on New Years 
Bro. Brokus

No comments:

Post a Comment