Orlando

Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 33 - Conway

⚠️Sorry there was a problem with MyLdsmail. They told us to resend everything. So I'm sorry for the delayed response or the duplicate response :) ⚠️

Elder Coley email Feb. 15 ⤵️⤵️⤵️ ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Yeah so I ran into a sweet chevelle while tracking. I think I'm gonna do some contacting at car shows.  Oh the last picture is a picture of the district as the camera was falling backwards. Soooo..... I'm grateful for all the great gifts and emails and support you guys truly are the best! I love you guys! Anyways. I'm sick of writing. Have a marvelous week. I hope you guys work wonders on the world! Go and do great things! And remember Knights ITS TIME to have a great week.


—Elder Coley
Moroni 6:4

πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²Lizard counter: 420πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ‰
πŸŒ²πŸ‘πŸŒΎπŸ”πŸŒ‹CATAN standings 4-7 ⬅️ I'm still not happy about this 
🚲🚲🚲 438miles πŸš²πŸš²πŸš²





No comments:

Post a Comment